Sunday, November 27, 2011

Walgreens Haul!

I desperately needed topcoat because I literally didn't have enough for even another manicure. I was also pining for the new WnW Color Icon polishes that are dupes for Nails Inc, Deborah Lippmann , and even Orly. A few weeks ago I checked two of my local Walgreens and could NOT find them for the life of me. My sister (in law) works at Walgreens and said she'd be on the lookout for them. And yes, they came in. She actually was the very person who unpacked them from the storage room. Well, I went there planning on getting Back Alley Deals (Bloomsbury Square dupe), Believe Me,It's Real (Connaught Square dupe),and Diamond in The Rough (forgot what this is a dupe of). They only had Cost is no issue, the red one, and the lighter purple one. Which are of course the less pretty of the three I wanted. I ended up getting Cost Is No Issue (gorgeous) and a bunch of other things I needed..legit needed :D




Neutrogena Triple Moisture
Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
Heard alot of good things
about this on YT

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Hopefully it's a better
alternative to Seche Vite!
Sally Hansen Vita Surge Cuticle Gel
Never heard of this; it does
the job, I guess


Jordana Best Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Nur put this in her favorites
Only $2.99!
Aussie 2 minute Miracle
No lie, this is AMAZING!
Def. needed to re-stock
(5th bottle) 


I'm very happy I got to pick these things up because I absolutely needed all of them. I cannot live without top coat, My 3 minute miracle (it really is a miracle), or some kind of hair moisturizer. The leave-in was $7, the Aussie was only $3.49, and both the Insta-Dri and the Vita-Surge were around $5.99. Walgreens is awesome!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend, guys! Back to school tomorrow (boo!).

-Skyla <3



No comments:

Post a Comment